1.1. This provision is intended to clarify to authors, organizations, and other participants in the editorial and publishing process of this Journal the policy of charges for the publication and processing of manuscripts;
1.2. Publication of the complete paper is an editorial-publishing service of placing the final text of the manuscript (article) in the next issue(s) of the Journal.
1.3. Article processing is a series of editorial and publishing services to prepare the text for publication in the next issue(s) of the Journal.
2.1. No fee is charged for publishing an article in the Journal, neither from the author(s), nor from the organizations with which the author(s) is/are affiliated, nor from the foundations with whose support the research was conducted (The Article Publication Charge - APC).
2.2. Journal policy, based on international standards of scholarly publishing ethics, explicitly excludes fees for the publication of an article.
2.3. The Article Processing Charge ranges from 98$ USD (minimum) to 196$ USD (maximum) per manuscript.
2.4. Editorial and publishing services, which constitute "the article processing," include:
– receiving and registering incoming manuscripts from the author;
– initial review of the manuscript for its compliance with the requirements set for the Journal;
– finding reviewers for peer review of the manuscript;
– acquaintance of the author with the results of the review;
– editing, literary proofreading of the manuscript text and its metadata (title, abstract, keywords in Russian and English) to bring it to Russian and/or English standards;
– a technical check of the References for correct output in the text (and their appropriate formatting);
– reformatting the text of the article in necessary format and posting the finished edits in the forthcoming issue;
– assignment and registration of a digital object identifier (DOI);
– maintaining open (and free) access to the text of the article on the website of the Journal (payment for hosting, domain and maintenance services);
– posting of the complete article in databases ( layout in the RSCI, sending to CyberLenincka, layout in DOAJ, Crossref; posting in other international Databases, for example, Web of Science, etc.);
– promotion of the article in social and other (including scientific) networks;
2.5. The editorial processing of a manuscript is not charged from authors whose manuscripts received a recommendation from reviewers for rejection (reject). The editorial board assumes the costs of a number of editorial services in such cases (acceptance and registration of incoming manuscripts from the author; initial review of the manuscript for its compliance with the requirements established in the Journal; search of reviewers for expert review of the manuscript; acquaintance of the author with the results of the review).
2.6. Authors who are studying in postgraduate/master's programs will receive a 50% discount on article editing services if they have the appropriate document (certificate).
2.7. The discount for the Journal reviewers is 25% in case of one peer review. The maximum discount for processing a reviewer's manuscript is 50% (for two peer reviews).
2.8. Authors of manuscripts that do not require proofreading, editing and technical verification of the References are also given a 50% discount for processing the manuscript after a thorough review by the Editorial Board (not applicable to postgraduate students).
3.1. Before publishing the edited article in the next issue of the Journal, the editorial board contacts the author via e-mail, submitting a contract for editorial and publishing services and an invoice for these services.
3.2. The author(s) guarantees to pay for the services for the article editing within 5 days from the date of receipt of the contract and invoice and to provide a scan of the bill of payment (cheque) via e-mail.
3.3. In cases of non-payment for the editing of the article, the Editorial Board will destroy the manuscript ready for publication, returning the original text of the manuscript to the author(s). Publication in such cases is impossible. The costs of the article editing are charged to the Editorial Board.